Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 388.688 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,198,509 Franc (NZ$10,802) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)