Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 449.796 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,461,309 Franc (C$3,249) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)