Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.440 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,951,077 Franc (€6,028) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)