Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,170,970 Franc (€3,307) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)