Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,085,032 Franc (€6,282) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)