Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.745 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,748,911 Franc (€5,717) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)