Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,730,180 Franc (€2,637) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)