Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,801,711 Franc (€5,776) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)