Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01336 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,526,614 Franc (﷼ 114,245,618) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)