Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01424 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,535,358 Franc (﷼ 107,828,023) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)