Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00355 XOF / IRRX *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 85% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 578,106 Franc (﷼ 42,480,161) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $39,590 (about 2 hours ago)