Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01447 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,365,034 Franc (﷼ 94,354,759) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)