Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01743 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 969,347 Franc (﷼ 55,619,454) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)