Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.023 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,003,473 Franc (¥597,942) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)