Cost of living comparison between Haiphong, Vietnam and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02681 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,505,940 Franc (56,177,776 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)