Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.504 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,963,545 Franc (元23,236) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)