Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.102 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,881,539 Franc (元22,641) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)