Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.627 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,617,379 Franc (15,996 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)