Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.896 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,819,324 Franc (24,980 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (34 minutes ago)