Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 160.882 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,580,897 Franc (16,042 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)