Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.747 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,385,081 Franc (₨502,395) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)