Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.999 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,209,010 Franc (28,060 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)