Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.438 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,223,491 Franc (27,526 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)