Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.822 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,275,066 Franc (27,613 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)