Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.874 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,374,002 Franc (¥897,369) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)