Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.409 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,721,937 Franc (¥318,351) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)