Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 XOF / AMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,772,584 Franc (1,518,390Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)