Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.145 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,743,159 Franc (812,732 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (38 minutes ago)