Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.107 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,287,403 Franc (1,085,809 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)