Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.020 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,089,548 Franc ($3,442) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (35 minutes ago)