Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 534.010 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,796,780 Franc ($5,237) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)