Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,460,395 Franc (₩4,882,056) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)