Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,687,481 Franc (₩5,287,674) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)