Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,284,911 Franc (₩2,358,331) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)