Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.035 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,727,247 Franc (₨191,179) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)