Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,581,869 Franc (₨183,268) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)