Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.179 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,865,825 Franc (₨228,113) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)