Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.037 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 922,171 Franc (₨102,042) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)