Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 674 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 922,383 Franc (₨101,572) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)