Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.320 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 954,404 Franc (₨102,403) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)