Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.457 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,406,543 Franc (₨166,317) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)