Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.001 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,255,285 Franc (₨139,464) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)