Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 958,026 Franc (₨105,189) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (42 minutes ago)