Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.393 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 952,334 Franc (₨101,392) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)