Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,150,270 Franc (₩7,776,009) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)