Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,716,748 Franc (₩4,945,268) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)