Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,719,007 Franc (₩7,210,836) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (40 minutes ago)