Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17167 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,403,957 Franc (8,178,171 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)