Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.803 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,897,673 Franc (₨327,002) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)