Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.888 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,771,889 Franc (元20,161) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)