Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.000 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,485,520 Franc (2,447 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)