Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.000 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,296,859 Franc (4,309 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 2 hours ago)