Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.920 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,200,624 Franc (1,962 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)