Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.870 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,119,200 Franc (元12,594) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)