Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.791 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,262,318 Franc (元25,769) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)