Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.380 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,184,649 Franc (元25,587) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (37 minutes ago)