Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 534.630 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,255,310 Franc ($4,218) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)