Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.129 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,671,892 Franc (R$ 14,751) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)