Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.762 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,435,193 Franc (R$ 15,534) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)