Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.165 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,388,119 Franc (R$ 15,491) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)