Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,367,294 Franc (€3,608) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)