Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.053 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,737,391 Franc (€4,211) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)