Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,406,344 Franc (8,268 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (43 minutes ago)