Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.380 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,963,651 Franc (7,294 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)