Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.300 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,220,907 Franc (5,218 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)