Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.175 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,387,914 Franc (元15,391) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)