Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.177 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,135,424 Franc (元12,591) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)