Cost of living in Guam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,804,669 Franc ($7,128) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)