Cost of living in Guam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,232,898 Franc ($7,696) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)