Cost of living in Guam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,036,758 Franc ($7,574) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)