Cost of living in Guam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.190 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,796,468 Franc ($6,863) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)