Cost of living in Guam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 621.500 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,999,735 Franc ($3,218) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)