Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.364 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,070,795 Franc (Mex$ 70,521) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)