Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.094 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 848,730 Franc (Mex$ 26,445) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)