Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.503 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 623,381 Franc (Mex$ 21,870) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)