Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.582 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,509,600 Franc (Mex$ 54,731) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)