Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 960 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.101 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,003,667 Franc (Mex$ 32,271) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)