Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,688,943 Franc (€5,690) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (35 minutes ago)