Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,033,226 Franc (€6,169) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)