Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 563.040 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,581,968 Franc ($6,362) in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)