Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,992,254 Franc (€3,019) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)