Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 646.522 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,656,328 Franc (€2,562) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)