Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.272 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,362,486 Franc (€2,067) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)