Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,271,239 Franc in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)