Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,778,807 Franc in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)