Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.268 XOF / KYD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 101% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,930,077 Franc (CI$5,510) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)