Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 652.442 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,859,725 Franc (€4,383) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)