Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.382 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,685,293 Franc (€4,097) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)