Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.529 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,443,105 Franc (€3,727) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)