Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,501,909 Franc (€2,278) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (35 minutes ago)