Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.530 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,580,206 Franc (76,970 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)