Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.371 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,659,451 Franc (90,328 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)