Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.905 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,960,006 Franc (103,679 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)