Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.846 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,789,850 Franc (100,295 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)