Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.616 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,293,020 Franc (R$ 6,610) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)