Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.664 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,913,845 Franc (R$ 12,216) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)