Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.396 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,874,585 Franc (R$ 11,473) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)