Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.215 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,191,966 Franc (R$ 12,510) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (25 minutes ago)