Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.703 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,969,568 Franc (29,091 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)