Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.247 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,024,366 Franc (13,210 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)