Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01915 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,385,526 Franc (﷼ 72,355,765) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)