Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01429 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,942,073 Franc (﷼ 135,948,053) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)