Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01918 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,342,251 Franc (﷼ 69,976,314) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)