Cost of living comparison between Gorgan, Iran and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01920 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 909,674 Franc (﷼ 47,387,135) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)