Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.769 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,224,631 Franc (₨139,658) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (41 minutes ago)