Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.072 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 604,638 Franc (₨66,648) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)