Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.470 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,263,886 Franc (₨149,216) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)