Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.381 XOF / ETB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,258,912 Franc (168,148 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)